Follow up workshop
A gallery tour can be booked as a two hour session with a one hour lecture or interactive discussion, followed by an hours drawing in the gallery.
Alternatively, if you choose to have a slide talk at your establishment you may wish to begin a project with regards to a chosen theme.
Any of the subjects explored in the lecture programme overview can be directly followed by a practical session, or you may choose to begin with one of the following subjects:
- Modernism: Including Cubism, Pop Art & Surrealism
- Self Portraits
- The Changing Art of Portraiture
- The Modern Face: Looking at recent methods of portraiture
- In Close Up... looking at details of paintings to identify artist's techniques
- Learn how to create effects of light and shadow and depth through painting landscapes
- Capture mood and gesture in portraits
- Make food look delicious when painting still life